Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jaspers in the states

So I am seeing some exquisite keyboard collections lately neatly stacked in small space using Jaspers Stands. They make a few variations - two types of casters, add ins, etc. looks like a nice solution for keeping boards at home and grabbing off the rack when you need one to go.

https://www.jaspers-alu.de/

Can these stands be ordered from a dealer in the US, or only available by order from over seas? If ordered from Thomann or directly, what sort of fees can one expect in addition to the price and shipping?

2285.thumb.jpg.a3a520091105253b1ab2f8a2d06a42ce.jpg

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I own the largest version of the 3-tier keyboard stand (not the rack) that Jaspers makes. I had it imported via Thomann because they don't have US distribution. It was under the +/-$600 threshold before customs/import tax is imposed, so I didn't have any other costs other than the shipping. Jaspers uses some really lightweight formula for the aluminum (it's nice and strong though) so it doesn't weigh as much as you would think.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76| Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT, Kurzweil PC4 (88)

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

So I am seeing some exquisite keyboard collections lately neatly stacked in small space using Jaspers Stands. They make a few variations - two types of casters, add ins, etc. looks like a nice solution for keeping boards at home and grabbing off the rack when you need one to go.

https://www.jaspers-alu.de/

AFAIK,- you don´t get everything "Jaspers" from Thomann.

You better go to the system parts pages, select what you really need and build yourself.

Requires some plan though.

In the past and when it was possible buying system parts, I was a Ultimate Support Systems fanboy, but today, I´d go w/ Jaspers.

:)

A.C.

I'm not sure I understand the reason for your question, EJF. You can select United States as your country to ship to on their web site.

Shipping costs

:eek:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Hey, Joe. I see you can order through a dealer like Thomann, or direct. But I"ve not ordered from EU before and was wondering what that means in fees beyond shipping (is there an import tax/fee for US consumers?). I was also kind of hoping someone knew of a US distributor or dealer. Or better yet - a US company that has same/simile design as an alternative.

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

I see. I would hope the seller would tell you if there were other fees for buying from them so you don't get it stuck at a port or something.

For my new set up, I'd like one of those rectangular box-type ones like you posted. It's either that or buying slat wall and mounting them there. I'd rather not.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI