Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Has Universal Audio lost it? (Luna)

Hmmm...good to know. Isn't that effectively the equivalent of zero down time, assuming the cloud stays up?

I love Native Access - all my authorizations are in the cloud, I don't have to deal with copy protection, there are regular updates, etc. Works for me.

I like Native Access too but also like my Eventide plugins. They use the iLok account system and once you've got it entered into their database registration of a new plugin is a cakewalk.

I just picked up Precision Time Align for $30 (instead of $100) on sale and getting it up and running was no more difficult than any other companies offerings.

I've never owned anything that needed an iLok on a USB stick. I did have the free version of Peavey Revalver for a bit and they made a huge deal out of having to have a specific USB stick authorized to their specs. Without it you cannot use the program. I'm usually a fan of Peavey products but I didn't care for that way of doing things. If everybody did it I'd probably go back to all analog!

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic