Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

4th of July Video!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mick,

If this is you in the video, although you are probably young enough to be my son, I have to admit; you are a very handsome yound man. You remind me of the dude at the Treasury Department, who WAS my age, that I enjoyed flirting up a storm with... Unfortunately with the separation of the Post Office and Treasury now, I will no longer get to enjoy the scenery of him.

Take it as a compliment and not a come on.

Originally posted by Ani:

Mick,

If this is you in the video, although you are probably young enough to be my son, I have to admit; you are a very handsome yound man. You remind me of the dude at the Treasury Department, who WAS my age, that I enjoyed flirting up a storm with... Unfortunately with the separation of the Post Office and Treasury now, I will no longer get to enjoy the scenery of him.

Take it as a compliment and not a come on.

Thank you. I'm flattered. :) BTW, I'm 33, if you were wondering. Glad you liked it. :)

MySpace

Thank you. I'm flattered. BTW, I'm 33, if you were wondering. Glad you liked it.
Okay,

... so I'm not old enough to be your mother, but you would have been in your wee years of elementary school about the time I was graduating. :D

Seriously though, you don't have an uncle by the name of Dirk that works for the Treasury Dept in K.C. do you :D;):confused: You have a remarkable resemblence to him, though he is graying around the temples he has much the same features as what you do. He's a big flirt and a big tease.... you look like you would be a fun guy to hang out with.

BTW,

Cool guitar playing :thu:

Too bad you are not about 10 years older ;)

A suggestion? Next time, tie the sparklers together lower - down by the metal handles. I'd also recommend an extention handle of some sort - it might help you hold on to it longer - you had to drop it because it just got too hot, right? An extention handle would allow you to hang on to it for the whole lenght of the burn time.

Nice video and good gtr chops. :thu:

Originally posted by Christopher Kemp:

Cool! :evil: I have an evil thought for the sequel: tying several bundles together to form a really long one!

Shmoove guitar playing, too! :thu:

There was a lot of aparklers in there already! :D I tied together 6 cases together. 9 packs in a case, and 5 sparklers in each pack.

Survey says: 270 sparklers! Total cost: $22

Don't forget the 40oz of brew, before I lit it off!

Total cost: $25 :D

That's about all I could spend on The Sparkler of Death!

MySpace

Archived