Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Update: Anyone Going to NAMM this Week - Now with Report

"Lessons learned for the next pandemic"

"Get Ready for a Post Covid World"

Lots of sinisterly dystopian topics on the event board there, and obviously unaware. We're still in a pandemic, and we're not in a post-covid world.

Those topics were all set in stone just after the vaccine came out. It was assumed that everyone would get the jab as soon as possible, at least 80% of the US population would be vaccinated, and this would cut off Covid at the knees because the number of hosts would be so diminished.

Didn't quite turn out that way. At the show itself, I didn't talk to anyone who thought Covid was truly in the rear-view mirror.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I didn't know that there was an Epsilon variant yet, only that the next one would be named Epsilon.

I hope that your night photography is going well. I always enjoy seeing your photographs.

Best,

Geoff

Thanks. It's going really well. I am writing for Photofocus, have a second book coming out, and have been taking night photos photos in the Eastern Sierra and Route 66.

I hope the music thing is going well for you!

Ken's night photography is incredible. Every now and then one of his pictures shows up as TV background. It cheers me up to know that's he's probably making tens of thousands of dollars in licensing fees :)

Or at least enough to buy a few sets of strings.

:rimshot::D:2thu:

Agree about Ken's art. I am a happy customer. :cool:

Thanks, Craig and Doerfler! I am happy that the second book is looking good, and will be released in late October, it looks like! And I have been working on a third book as well. The second book has more personal experiences and fun stories as well as history and even more information on how the photos are created.

I wouldn't say thousands of dollars, but I am rather pleased with the luxury company car and company gas card.

Somehow, they've managed to choose all my old and least favorite photos.