Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Synths and their Keybeds Website?

elsongs

I don't remember whether it was this forum, or another keyboard/synth forum, but a couple years ago someone posted the link to a website that featured a list of various synthesizers/keyboards from different manufacturers and the types of keybeds they were manufactured with (Fatar, Yamaha, etc, along with specific model number of the keybed). I can't seem to find it in a Google search. Does anyone know which website I'm talking about? If you know it, please post the link, thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the original list came from this German site:

https://www.musiker-board.de/threads/verbaute-tastaturen-und-hersteller-sammelthread.435157/

The list has also appeared on several other sites, such as gearslutz.com ("Ultimate Keybed Thread"), yamahamusicians.com, etc.

THANK YOU!!! This looks about right.

I started THIS thread a couple years ago with the info from that German site with the idea that as more info comes out on either current or past keyboards missing from the list, people could add them so that we had one running comprehensive list that was continually updated. It lasted a short while but fell by the wayside. Anyway, there were some contributions that are not in the original list if you want to check it out.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.