Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

National Peanut Butter Lovers Day

d  halfnote

That's right, 3/1/anyyear, which once was reserved for March Hare celebrations, is NPBLD (amongst other thangs).

In Fact, it's Nat PB Month !

:rolleyes:

Anywhat & where, besides being Frank Zappa's fave food,outranking bacon & placing FZ as an unlikely vegetarian

(excuse the myopia of the orig poster)

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V9ikQn58NY

On the other end of the spectrum, we have the comment here @ 0:50, from (The) NewBeats, whom I never realized were ETs til I saw this

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mx7vZDhStI

Bypassing RuPaul & a couple other dance-disoriented options we also have, finally, some gtr content courtesy of Eddie Martinez, whose heavily mutilated solo, for those who prefer to eat the center of the sandwaich, w/out the crust, starts @ 2:13

[video:youtube]

d=halfnote

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. In another forum a bunch of us got into "food" music discussion. Food for song subject or song title....

And let's UPDATE that one tune up there ;) .....

;)

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

:laugh:

DAMN Winston! Been DECADES since I heard those guys. And at the same time I first heard THEM, I first heard THESE guys too( in case you're more health minded.. ;) )...

Weren't the '60's a "trip"? ;)

:laugh:

Whitefang

Well, d, Peanut Butter Lover's Day is only ONE DAY, and NOT a major holiday( no time off from work or card exchange....) so it really wasn't much of a "subject" to begin with. ;)

We'll have to wait until APRIL 2nd for PEANUT BUTTER and JELLY Day to approach this sort of thing again. :snax:

And too, since you also posted a vid that had food attatched to a song, it's just natural in these forums for others to go "off-rail" and bring up other stuff like that. And I tried, I really did....

You don't know HOW hard I struggled to NOT post anything by VANILLA FUDGE! :P

Whitefang

Archived