Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

13 note bass pedals and Genos.

Demile

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To translate - do you mean that you have a new Yamaha Genos workstation/keyboard, and you want to add bass peals (similar to a Roland PK/Moog Taurus) to your rig, via MIDI? Or do you want to run the keyboard through bass effect pedals (overdrive/chorus/envelope filter/etc.)? I'm thinking the first is your intention.

Took a little research into what a Genos was. Sorry that I'm not any help, as I am not a (good) keyboard player or MIDI technician. Hopefully someone else on here can give you an assist, but you might want to head over to the other forum the Keyboard Corner, as well.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

Should be pretty straight forward. Set the bass pedals to the MIDI channel of the sound you wish to control in the Genos. Maybe hit the Keyboard Corner for more assistance on the Genos. This is more of a keyboard question than a bass question....not that these guys on the LowDown aren't some sharp MF'ers, LOL.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Only a single post and it was nearly 2 months ago.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived