Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Microsoft Surface Hub 2

zephonic

A logical evolution of the Surface Studio:

[video:youtube]7DbslbKsQSk

https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/15/17352624/microsoft-surface-hub-2-features-launch-date-pricing

Assuming it would have sufficient processing power, this would be awesome for DAW use. At a 20-25' angle, of course.

Studio One already has a lot of optimizations for multi-touch, so I guess this is not too far in the future.

But why on Earth didn't they integrate the webcam?

local: Korg Nautilus 61 AT | Yamaha MODX8

away: GigPerformer | 16" MBP M1 Max

home: Kawai RX-2 | Korg D1 | Roland Fantom X7

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A logical evolution of the Surface Studio:

Assuming it would have sufficient processing power, this would be awesome for DAW use. At a 20-25' angle, of course.

Studio One already has a lot of optimizations for multi-touch, so I guess this is not too far in the future.

But why on Earth didn't they integrate the webcam?

NICE!!!! The usefulness of a device like this across all industries is unlimited, imo. I have to wonder if Steve Jobs were alive today if he would have superior answers to the Surface products (being a Apple person since 2007 - he would, imo) instead of a phone operating system product. My guess is Jobs would not tolerate the business capability, full operating system versatility of the Surface products without 'pulling one out of the hat' better that does at least the same AND something new.

WH

Archived