Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Disappearing posts & members mystery

d  halfnote

Saw this post listed down the front page...

ORPHANED DATA

by Toprockstar, in fact it's there twice, once w/2 responses, the other w/11.

Tryna open wither gets this...there was a problem looking up this post in our database.

Checking Toprockstar's QV one finds...

Profile for Toprockstar

Member #: 72710

Title: Member

Total Posts: 4

Registered on: 31/03/18 09:45 PM

Tryna use this function [ Show User's Posts ], one learns...

All posts made by Toprockstar.

Title Forum Post Time

This user has made no posts.

:idk

d=halfnote

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:facepalm: Why do people keep posting that jerk's various usernames and thread titles and the like? It's only all the more likely to draw said jackass's attention and result in more postings under different fake identities. Again, this delusional @$$w!p3 used to flood the entire first 'page or two with bogus posts just to seek attention and troll the forum members.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Yeah. Like I mentioned, we got the same sort of thing going on daily basis at the TCM message boards. Three, four or more pages of "spam" in some weird Asian language. Takes the Mods over there a half day or so to clear it out, and it all gets ignored anyway, so I can't figure out what's the POINT?

But, all I know about THIS guy is....

He was going on a bit about some perceived PREJUDICE against transgender artists that frankly, I didn't know EVER existed, and still made me wonder what the person's issue really was.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

I think the mods should lock threads when needed and should offer a reason like "too political" "too much religion" etc. On threads with content removed, just say Content Removed "spam" "banned member" etc. Thus, we don't have to keep revisiting this type of troll. I'm with Caevan, let it go...
Take care, Larryz

I think the mods should lock threads when needed and should offer a reason like "too political" "too much religion" etc. On threads with content removed, just say Content Removed "spam" "banned member" etc. Thus, we don't have to keep revisiting this type of troll. I'm with Caevan, let it go...

This is a very unique instance and required additional steps. Ask anyone who was around the first ten times or so this guy blew through and they will all agree. NOT a normal troll or spammer. Let's just say ANYTHING can be used a fuel to the fire (Including posts like this). We are best to make things by this guy, simply disappear.

Archived