Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NI Komplete 10 Who´s using it here?

analogholic

OK,

So last day of their sale on Komplete 10...'

Who´s using it over here? Opinions?

Pretty sure they will release Komplete 11 in the fall...

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using it. For me, it's a no brainier for the upgrade sale priceparticularly if you're at version 8 or below. I think many here will find it a good investment for the Scarbee libraries alone, and there are many more included libraries and programs that are useful.

I recommend pulling up the many Komplete threads on this forum for additional opinionswhich may be otherwise difficult to come by on a weekend with short notice.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

I know BP3 (who doesn't post here anymore but maybe once a year or so) upgraded to 10 and loves it. I myself have almost a dozen different libraries that I have acquired over the years and use them in Kontact Player. Looking forward to the Scarbee upgrade that Linwood has been telling us about.
:nopity:

I have Komplete 9 and will upgrade to 11 skipping 10. There was nothing in particular I needed or wanted in 10. Komplete 9 brought Monark IIRC.

That's usually how it goes for me. If there's 1 or 2 new things that I want the rest is gravy, and maybe an unexpected surprise or 2. I believe Komplete 11 will bring Reactor 6 which is my trigger this time. But I'll wait until there's a half price sale. Generally there's one on the entire package at least once/year and on upgrades as well, but I don't believe they usually happen at the same time.

But I'll wait until there's a half price sale. Generally there's one on the entire package at least once/year and on upgrades as well, but I don't believe they usually happen at the same time.

Oh, didn´t know they have half price sales...

Around Black friday or christmas?

Right now it´s 100 Euros off and even less like 35 Euros when checking some shops...

Btw, don´t own any Komplete yet....

Hmmm...maybe better to wait....

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

I have it...I can't say I use it much, currently, but I'm hoping that will change. So far, I tend to like the synths much better than any of the pianos or other instruments that run in Kontakt. I must be doing something wrong.

But I'll wait until there's a half price sale. Generally there's one on the entire package at least once/year and on upgrades as well, but I don't believe they usually happen at the same time.

Oh, didn´t know they have half price sales...

Around Black friday or christmas?

Check this out: http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/05/native-instruments-sales-on-komplete.html

Thanks everyone!

Btw, I saw that it's downloadable at NI's site.

From shops they send you a package. DVD's or hard drive?

Have no DVD drive in my Mac Mini

Arthur Schopenhauer

Archived