Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Biotek Organic Synth

Dave Bryce

Very cool new soft synth

Tracktion Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the BioTek Organic Synthesizer. A virtual instrument, which combines an advanced synthesis engine with a stunning array of sampled sounds from natural, urban and mechanical environments. Built on the entirely new Acktion platform, this instrument sounds like nothing else.

The single-screen user interface, dominated by a powerful XY controller and a number of soft controls that change function based on the particular patch in use, provides the flexibility of a modular synthesizer. BioTek, despite its wide range of sounds and complex control options, remains extremely easy and even inspirational to use. It is AAX/ AU/VST/Linux VST compatible.

The quality and range of the sounds, as well as the way they interact with the synthesizer in organic and sometimes very twisted ways is uniquely addictive, explained composer Mike Wall. All of the patches are so carefully crafted that the mash-ups make sense in surprising and unexpected ways. I find myself tempted to compose an entire piece using only one instance of BioTek. This new instrument may become the next must-have tool for soundtrack, ambient, chillout, and electronic music work. It is perfect for adding a unique splash to modern popular music production.

I adore unique sounds, so I have to love this concept. Demos sound intriguing, interface looks very cool.

Psyched to take this for a drive...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived