Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Enough, already....

Dave Bryce

I've had it up to here with people being snarky jerks just because they feel like it, and/or think it's funny...so we're going to change things up a bit.

There are a few people (and it is, in fact, just a few that keep popping up) who seem to enjoy going into threads just to take a piss, poke the OP, and/or just generally be a jerk for sport. From now on if I think you're doing any of those things, I'm probably going to ban you much quicker than I have in the past - no warning, no discussion, no nothing. The ban may or may not be permanent depending on your history.

If you don't like this, here's a really easy way to avoid this being a problem for you: make the effort to express yourself considerately to the other forum members. If you feel a particularly snarky comment working its way out of your fingers - one that you wonder if it's pushing the line - resist the temptation to post it....or, failing that, don't post here - just lurk.

One more thing - please do not PM me to discuss this, or start a thread to discuss this. It's simply not open for discussion. A bunch of good people have left this forum because of the rudeness level, and it simply needs to stop.

Thanks,

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived