Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Traynor Block 10/12 keyboard monitor wedge - new

Heartbeat

Wondering if anyone has tried these yet? I'm considering ordering a couple of the 10's as they can be linked in stereo. Built in mixer/200w amp, although the number of stereo inputs is a bit light. Been a relatively happy Yorkville user for 40 yrs.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks interesting for close-in monitoring applications. Two linked units gives you twice the number of inputs, so really not all that limiting IMHO. Love the small form-factor and the light weight.

Yorkville (aka Traynor) stuff usually sounds good-to-great, so I'd be optimistic, although I'd want to see how the 200W rating stands up to a really loud electric band. This approach does assume you've got a good FOH system and someone who knows how to run it -- a very rare situation for me.

Want to make your band better?  Check out "A Guide To Starting (Or Improving!) Your Own Local Band"

• 1 year later...
I was into my local Long & MacQuade store today looking at these. I have an original Yorkville Bloc 100K that is 40+ lbs. Great sound lots of power but too heavy. These look like the best alternative so far. Lots of places to plug into. EQ's. Built in DI. All this & less than 30lbs. The sales guy was concerned how low the volume was & started to pitch me on the large Yamaha Stagepas system. It sounded plenty loud in the store. Has anybody got one yet?

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Archived