Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

War College Paper Says Bush Bumbled Iraq

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should apologize for not posting the link to the specific War College Paper referenced on the C-Span show. The guy on the show said it was all over the web, but when I looked for it, it did not pop right up for me. I still don't see it after looking a second time. My orginal plan was to let the folks here read it for themselves and comment as they saw fit. My bad. Sorry. I thought this was the land of the free and we still had freedom of speech. I guess I was wrong.

Johnny, why should we respect you? You don't show very much respect for other posters.

Have you not been spewing insults and unverified quotes lately?

Aren't you violating our moderators humble requests for polite behaviour?

Your credibilty is gone.

/Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

I have a suggestion. How about nobody responds to any post Johnny makes and let's see how fast his daily anti American, anti Bush mantra lasts.

After all, if there is no response, how can he have a discussion? Especially since you can't have a discussion with him anyway..

Just a thought.

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Archived