Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Poll: Bush Regime Most Corrupt in History?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GZsound:

You know I have been thinking. I honestly didn't question Bush Sr. when we went to Iraq the first time. I presumed Iraq had attacked Kuwait.

As much as I disliked the lack of character of Bill Clinton, I really didn't question him when he attacked Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

He said he had proof that Bin Laden and Al Queda were in a terror training camp and he threw 25 cruise missles into an aspirin factory. But I never really questioned his motives or the intelligence reports he must have gotten.

I didn't question him when he and the British bombed Iraq in 1998 because of reports of WMD. I took it for granted his intelligence was good.

How about an honest answer..if that is possible, from you liberal Bush haters..

Did any of you honestly question the reasons for these attacks at the time? Am I the only one that has trusted our intelligence blindly for many, many years?

Remember this is the same CIA and FBI that was giving Clinton reports on Kosovo, Bosnia, Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq..plus who knows where else.

Shouldn't we be questioning our "intelligence" agencies instead of whatever administration is acting on their misinformation?

Can we be honest here? (Johnny, you don't need to reply).

Reports on Serbia/Kosovo were available from the Red Cross and the UN.

In addition, these reports corraborated what US intel said, and what the president told us.

In this case, the UN inspectors were giving contrary information than the administration. Meanwhile, the administration was ignoring corraborative evidence to the UN line and was hand-picking intel that supported their pre-9/11 long term strategy of invading Iraq. They already knew they were going to war; they just needed to make up a reason.

----------------------------

Phil Mann

http://www.wideblacksky.com

Say, I just learned from former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neil's kiss and tell book exposing the Bush Regime's inner workings that:

1. Bush and Cheney pushed to invade Iraq from day one, well befor 9/11. They even knew which of their friends would get the juicy contracts and how the oil would be divyed up.

and,

2. According to top White House advisors the republican have a new mantra: "Deficits don't matter."

These guys occupying the White House are the biggest cut-throat crooks this country has ever seen. They all belong in prison.

Archived