Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

The Bear Jew

You're just mad because one of your parents (I forget which one) smells of elderberries.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! That smoking thread got a lot of people hot under the collar.

(Had a poker night with the boys a couple weeks ago; most had cigars going. Old memories: Man I wish I had left my coat in the car.)

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

LOTS of good ones here. What's sad, is I think I was responsible for one of them...but I was drunk and pissed off at a band member whom I've hated for about 5 yrs when I posted it. No excuse.

Anyway, +1 to dream theater, and boutique vs NON boutique or semi boutique or mass produced boutique (whatever that is) and boutique boutique (made that one up).

Hmmm....strings? those aren't really ugly, but there sure seems to be a recurring discussion.

Mac vs PC is a hot topic on ANY forum.

Singing and Playing Bass - that's MY contribution. Incidentally, in my new band (as of Tuesday), the Bass player is the lead singer. So there.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Shameless self promotion. "Look at me! Look what I can do!"

Yes, but look at me anyway.

Anything you can do I can do better........ :rawk:

Do not be deceived by, nor take lightly, this particular bit of musicianship one simply describes as "bass". - Lowell George

"The music moves me, it just moves me ugly." William H. Macy in "Wild Hogs"

Archived