Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So I try to do the right thing...

SteveC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think sending an alternate song list was a mistake.

If you didn't like the leader's list, you could have just said, can we do other types of songs, too, and maybe suggested some.

Then, judging from the response, you'd know whether you were still interested.

Sending an alternate song list to him and all the other band members does seem like an attempt to take over.

But it's over know, so don't worry about it anymore. It looked like what happened was going to happen no matter what you did.

I change my answer to this....

In my Regis voice "Is that your final answer".

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

If "Der Fuhrer" has such a narrow "vision" of "his" band, you're probably better off out of it anyway. Sad folks get that way, but stuff happens.

But I wouldn't get completely out of playing as long as there's an option to play. That jazz thing you mentioned, is it gone too?

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

I think sending an alternate song list was a mistake.

If you didn't like the leader's list, you could have just said, can we do other types of songs, too, and maybe suggested some.

Then, judging from the response, you'd know whether you were still interested.

Sending an alternate song list to him and all the other band members does seem like an attempt to take over.

But it's over know, so don't worry about it anymore. It looked like what happened was going to happen no matter what you did.

I change my answer to this....

In my Regis voice "Is that your final answer".

Wally

.... waits a long time to answer...................................... yes.................that's my final answer....

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

Archived