Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Look familiar?

Bluesape

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I just got lucky. Been with my sweetheart for 30+ yrs and she is extremely supportive of my music addiction.

She even tells me I am much easier to be around after playing a gig! :love:

She bought me my LP Standard back in 1990 for my 35th BD... and even had sense enough to do some research and deal with the right people to make sure it was a "player". 20 yrs later it's still one of the best playin Pauls I've ever put my hands on and I've played too many to count.

Did I mention that she's also B E A U T I F U L !

Don't mean to brag on her - just can't help it! :laugh:

SEHpicker

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Don't mean to brag on her - just can't help it! :laugh:

There're lotsa blues tunes about guys who bragged on their "good thing"...I'm just sayin'...:poke:

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

My other half has been too good to me over the last 38 years and I've gathered as much stuff as I will [never] need...so I've started culling my stock and I've quit having GAS attacks...for now at least... :D
Take care, Larryz

My other half has been too good to me over the last 38 years and I've gathered as much stuff as I will [never] need...so I've started culling my stock and I've quit having GAS attacks...for now at least... :D

I'm in approx the same situation from X-mas and birthday gifts but am getting the urge for a 15 watt tube amp this year. Married a Professional in finance. I'm Professional in the same field plus taxation of Artists & Real Estate in Canada.

Also had some success as a guitar player which paid my way through school when Corky Laing was my drummer (for 7 years before Mountain) and Felix Pappalardi was my producer at Atlantic Records in NY while he was producing the first two "Cream" albums.

Aside from chemistry etc the key is to hook-up with a chick who has a day gig and wants to contribute her share of expenses.

Been round the block but am not over the hill...

http://www.bandmix.ca/jamrocker/

Aside from chemistry etc the key is to hook-up with a chick who has a day gig and wants to contribute her share of expenses.

I call them "self propelled" significant others... A feature that becomes more important with age!

Archived