Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Funny Craigslist Guitar Amp ad

CEB

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before it gets deleted...

Looking to trade my vintage waffle iron for a nice mint condition for a vintage plexi! I prefere a 1968! I am open to other years. Since I lost my job and have a cheap beer addiction I am needing to play guitar again and need a plexi! My iron is worth lots of money and I am sure if you scrap it you will make one heck of a profit! Sorry I do not check email so call me if your interested. (314) 533-0004

Unfortunately, the waffle iron isn't worth nearly enough to pay for a 60's model Plexi...

Wow, in my town...I wonder if I know him...St Louis isn't that big.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Wow, in my town...I wonder if I know him...St Louis isn't that big.

Sounds like one of millions of wannabes out there, doubt he's anyone of significance in the local scene (read: odds are poor of you knowing him...)

Hell, odds would be poor of me knowing him if he were posting in the L-burg CL... :D

The funny thing is the phone number listed is for something in St. Louis called Dial-A-Prayer. :laugh:

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Yes he is goofing. I like the line "My iron is worth lots of money and I am sure if you scrap it you will make one heck of a profit!" ..... I mean if it is a valuable why would you scrap it.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Archived