Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yellowjackets tonight!

SteveC

Heading out at noon to make the 300 mile drive to Minneapolis to see the Yellowjackets at The Dakota Jazz Club downtown tonight. Tickets for the 7 and 9 o'clock shows.

Watch for the "I need a 6 string Roscoe" thread soon. :love::deadhorse::snax:;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy the show Steve! If you get the opportunity to speak with Russell please tell him hi from me. He did some gigs with my wife and I years ago.

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

Good call to go to both shows :) Are they the type of band to play two different sets? Last summer when my girlfriend and I were in France, I bought their debut album based on the fact that you always rave on about them :grin:

They have radically changed since their debut album. Listen to samples of some of their recent cds on Amazon.

Good call to go to both shows :) Are they the type of band to play two different sets? Last summer when my girlfriend and I were in France, I bought their debut album based on the fact that you always rave on about them :grin:

They have radically changed since their debut album. Listen to samples of some of their recent cds on Amazon.

Yeah, I actually like the newer stuff better. Mint Jam is really good.

Enjoy the show Steve! If you get the opportunity to speak with Russell please tell him hi from me. He did some gigs with my wife and I years ago.

Wally

I didn't get to speak to Russell, my buddy did. I spoke to Jimmy for a while. The new tunes are pretty good. He said they are pretty complex and takes some thought when performing them. He also mentioned how he didn't completely remember the first tune (an old one) as they hadn't played it in a while.

Archived