Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

left hand work.

rumpelstiltskin.

i'm not talking about fretting exercises, i'm talking about keyboard bass. i bought a USB keyboard MIDI interface from moderator "emeritus" zeronyne a while back to explore such ideas, and it has generally gathered dust. not having decent software to control with such a device is a major deficiency.

but i found out that native instruments offers all of their software for free. and i have been having a great time playing around with bass sounds and melodies. i can really see how this would expand my playing (and, of course, my sonic range).

i love it when i can get credible tools for free.

robb.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's very cool. depending on your time and interest, having the keyboard bass in your arsenal adds to your "marketability" -- which i know you're all about! ;-}

by the way, thomas madball capasso is our mod "emeritus" -- zeronyne may not post often, but he's still plenty active monitoring the goings-on here.

free sh*t is reliably a nice thing.

peace.

--s-uu

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

that's very cool. depending on your time and interest, having the keyboard bass in your arsenal adds to your "marketability" -- which i know you're all about! ;-}

well, my band is ending when carol leaves town in june.

by the way, thomas madball capasso is our mod "emeritus" -- zeronyne may not post often, but he's still plenty active monitoring the goings-on here.

hence "emeritus." the quotation marks signified sarcasm.

robb.

hence "emeritus." the quotation marks signified sarcasm.

robb.

word. understood. now, that is... :-)

peace.

--dub $$

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Archived