Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jeremy C and the big "C"

jeremy c

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I glad to hear that you're getting better and wish you a full recovery.

+1. Really. Big huge +1.

Times 2, J. Get better soon.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Really great news, and it reminds me of a story from my family. I went to visit my mother one day, and as we were chatting over lunch she says: "well, I just completed all my radiation therapy and the doctor says I'll be fine."

Me: "what are you talking about?"

Mom: "Oh, I had a lump in my breast."

Me: "What?! You have breast cancer and the first time you're mentioning this is when you've completed your radiation therapy?!"

Mom: "Well, I didn't want to worry you."

My family is not known for its communications skills...

Sometimes it is better this way.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

Jeremy, I want to wish you and your family all the best as you go through your continued recovery. You have offered so much to all of us here at the Lowdown. I certainly feel that I've learned a lot from you. And frankly, I think we've all earned the right to keep you around for a long time to come - so focus on getting well!

Nick

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

Sorry you had to go through all that Jeremy, but glad to hear you're on the mend. Prayers to you and yours for the days ahead. Congrats on receiving your new bass too!

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

Geez, I can't leave you people alone for a while, or you frighten me with things like these, ain't it?

JC: Fortunately all the worst has already passed. Illnesses and their processes only remind us the value of all the other things in our lives. I'm so glad you overcame it!. All the best wishes and good vibes from this side of the Caribbean, and a nice bass growl to you! ;)

Brought to you by Juancarlin.

www.juancarlinmusic.com

http://www.youtube.com/JuanCarlinMusic

www.facebook.com/JuanCarlinMusic

Instagram: @JuanCarlinMusic

Just knowing that I belonged to this community has been one of the things that has helped me.

That's very humbling thing to read. You've blessed a lot of Lowdowners in some way or another. We are all glad you are a part of this place. We wouldn't know what to do without you :)

Amen. No truer words have been spoken. So sorry you had to endure this, but so thrilled with the outcome!

+ another 1.

Archived