Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I was wondering how someone becomes a moderator on here?

Technokitsune

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because i know some places have stuff like auditions for moderators.

I think they are held in Canada...

"I think they are held in Canada"...Eh.

Don't be too hard on me, some of my best friends and family are from up there, traveled from one side to the other back in 69...just joking eh? keep up the good work... :thu:

Take care, Larryz

there must've been some musical context they put him in for playing KBoard, eh ?

They got him drunk:

[video:youtube]

One of my favorite shows!

Reif and I were just talking about it the other day. I think it's hilarious. It's great to see a comedy on TV, that actually makes me laugh.

traveled from one side to the other back in 69.

I've been half way across. Some of the most incredible scenery heading around Lake Superior on highway 17. Did you make through there?

We were on the road for 4 months, came from the Califorina side in a 58 chevy pulling a two-man camping trailer with a boat on top and our guitars and amps in the back (toured the whole USA as well...left Vancouver on hwy 1 to Calgary, up highway 2 to Edminton, hwy 16 to Saskatoon, hwy 11 to Regina, back on hwy 1 to Winnipeg, on to hwy 17 to Thunder Bay, to Sault Ste. Marie, to Sudbury, down 69 to Toranto, then up to Montreal on 401/20 and then dropped down through New York on 87...

It was beautiful all the way with too many stories to tell you, and we were just 19 working from town to town and it was a long way back to California by way of Key West and Juarez, etc...the great lakes and upstate NY were some of the most beautiful places to be in the fall...eh...

Take care, Larryz

Archived