Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hi.

Technokitsune

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, that`s a cool name you have there!

You can post an image right here if you have it on a photo site somewhere.

Photobucket is popular, or can use flickr. Use the `reply` button and you will see the panel over the reply box-fourth from the left should be `enter an image`.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the coolest forum on the planet-we checked.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

I don't know! Do a search on Facebook for Guitar Player or Guitar Player Magazine; or, check for Fb links on the official Guitar Player 'site.

If you put single-coil sized EMG's in that guitar, go with the active (battery powered) SA, SV, or SAV models, and also their SPC and EXG contols, ESPECIALLY the SPC.

Besides EMG's, you might also consider the passive, noise-canceling Kinman pickups.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Welcome aboard R&Rkitsune...love the black and white strat (my favorite color combo especially with the maple fretboard)...check out the Gilmour drop in with the pearl white pickguard and 3 active EMG's to include the EXG & SPC's all ready to go (only complaint I've heard is the pickups are cream colored instead of white, but I like the look anyway)...and you can always save the old pickguard and put her back to stock for about $20 to your favorite tech...suggest mounting the battery under the spring plate cover instead of under the pickguard...

good luck with it... :thu:

Take care, Larryz

• 2 months later...
I don't know! Do a search on Facebook for Guitar Player or Guitar Player Magazine; or, check for Fb links on the official Guitar Player 'site.

If you put single-coil sized EMG's in that guitar, go with the active (battery powered) SA, SV, or SAV models, and also their SPC and EXG contols, ESPECIALLY the SPC.

Besides EMG's, you might also consider the passive, noise-canceling Kinman pickups.

Of course one thing i don't like about facebook is how you can't hide any groups you're in.

Archived