Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RIP Teddy P

ZZ Thorn

Too bad. TP's career that was tragically cut short by a car accident that left him paralyzed at the very height of his success.

TP was so good - he had his own undeniable style and was a real force of a singer. Left behind a lot of great music that many babies have been made to.

Teddy P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What???

This is SO SAD!! I just bought 2 Teddy albums from Amazon 2 wks ago! I'm expecting them tomorrow. Damn, TP was my favourite vocalist of all time! A superb drummer and percussionist too!

Oh, it really is a big loss; I see TP as the real Soul singer.....no frills.....all blood, sweat and fierce delivery.

I miss you Teddy, 'so very much' as you used to say.

R.I.P TP

What Bad Luck!

Don't Leave Me This Way, Teddy!

Wake Up Everybody, it's time to Get Up, Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose.

Now we must Turn Off The Lights and Close The Door because This Gift Of Life is gone.

If You Don't Know Me By Now, you now know that Heaven Only Knows that The Love I Lost when Somebody Told Me that Teddy had passed made me want to Shout And Scream.

At least I am Truly Blessed to have known the man by his music and as he himself said, even though it is a Cold, Cold World, You Must Live On because Life Is A Song Worth Singing.

Thanks so much Jeremy C, that's a very good send off! Lovely!

Let me squeeze in:

CAN WE BE LOVERS? IT'S SO GOOD LOVING SOMEBODY AND SOMEBODY LOVES YOU BACK. That would give anyone so much JOY!

RIP TP

Wow Jeremy!!

Another lovely Soul voice that goes away.

A real loss. :( R.I.P. Teddy Pendergrass.

Still, my favourite among the "modern" ones, was (and still is) the late Luther Vandross. :(

Brought to you by Juancarlin.

www.juancarlinmusic.com

http://www.youtube.com/JuanCarlinMusic

www.facebook.com/JuanCarlinMusic

Instagram: @JuanCarlinMusic

Archived