Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

slapping and poping on Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor

ViaceslavSvedov

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicely done, VS. Just FYI, folks here generally like it if a new person introduces himself, tells a bit about himself, before posting audio clips, vids, etc. That way they know that you're not just a spammer. I don't think you are, but - come on! Join in! And welcome.

Sorry! I could think about that. My name is Viaceslav. I'm from Lithuania, but the last two years i have lived in Cologne. I play bass half a year. But before that, 20 years playing guitar. So the transition to the lower strings (thanks to Leo Fender) was quite quickly. My first bass was a Cort Curbow. A couple of weeks ago i bought Sandberg Basik. This is my first bass video and my first bass forum.

Welcome and nice job.

Coolest thing was it was enjoyable to 'watch'. Looks like you

really had fun playing the piece!

Brocko

Don't have a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. ~ Johnny Carson

Welcome to the forum and to the lower end! I too am a guitarist (12 years or so before making the step to learn the bass.

Nice killer groove and funk display in that video. Way better than me for only half a year on the instrument!

[Carvin] XB76WF - All Walnut 6-string fretless

[schecter] Stiletto Studio 5 Fretless | Stiletto Elite 5

[Ampeg] SVT3-Pro | SVT-410HLF

• 4 weeks later...

Archived