Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

pedalboard

simus35

i try to find a good pedalboard they can fit stompbox (EHX, MXR)Because i have now The MXR ZW-44(Wylde Overdrive)to boost my distorsion and i have the metal muff from EHX, Phase 90 from MXR, and i just order the Dyna comp from MXR, the Deluxe Electric Mistress from EHX, The #1 Echo from EHX and the VINTAGE TIME MACHINE VM1 from Berhinger and i have the HELL-BABE HB01 (wah wah) from berhinger. I saw the SKB 1SKB-PS-55. but i read some review on this and they said bad thing about this pedalboard they can't work good with the EHX. this true or not.

thanks

sorry for my english i'm a french Canadien

fender 65 Twin Reverb reissue

Fender Stratocaster 1999 MIA

Fender Stratocaster 2013 MIA

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aucun problème, mon ami'.

The only things I can think of that might cause SKB boards a problem with EHX pedals, and they are voltage and polarity. If the problem is polarity, there are cables and adapters that can reverse the connections and fix that.

If it's voltage, you are gonna have to deal with it as best you can. THe cheapest way would be to buy adapters of the correct voltage, one for each pedal that won't work with the board's power, and run them with a power strip or multi-tap adapter.

That's also the most cumbersome way unless you can keep the whole rigmarole on the board, which will take up a sizable piece of the board's space.

You could however purchase a multi-output power supply, which would be able to power all the pedals correctly and take up much less space on the board. This would be the most expensive way to go, but probably the best.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Archived