Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Peter Green's World Keeps Turning sound

Nicolas Rivera

A new test of the Rivera Burst with the neck pickup and magnet swap like the Peter Green/Moore Burst, I'm trying to play this beautiful solo song "Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac "World Keeps Turning" just a bit, threw a beautiful Marshall all tube amp and a 5150 original 1rst generation 4x12 cab.

Some of you have ask to take of the pickguard and i have to say that she look beautiful with out it too. I changed the volume and tone knobs to 60s style according to the original Green/Moore burst.

Nico.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love yer shirt! :thu::cool:

So, you've switched the neck-pickup around a bit since the last time we saw your LP, huh?

Nice growling, biting, spitty, snarly, gritty tone, with just a little touch of nasally honk around the edges here and here.

Say, did Peter Green use a cranked Fender Twin Reverb on the original, or what?

I put a set of four of those "reflector"-knobs on my LP, even relic-ed one of 'em by accident in the process ;) , but it still sounded the same... ;):thu::D:cool:

Check out the gorgeous aged finish on my very good friend's old Gibson (not to mention some cool mp3 clips), shown on the left of this SoundClick 'page of his:

Teahead's Music 'Page

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived