Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Can anyone ID these basses?

Mike19

Hello people.

I just came across an interesting interview w/ Suzi Quatro re. her Gibson basses (including photos). The originating web site no longer exists so you need to get there as follows:

Google Suzi Quatro

Click Google Images

Go to page 3, click on first photo on left in the 3rd line.

Mike

"99 And 1/2 Just Won't Do"

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a lot of work. I did copy the location and it turned out to be 5 lines in length!

I was probably doing something wrong.

I would be extremely grateful if you could tell me how to do this as I want to include photos in future posts.

Mike

When you click on a pic in an image search, it takes you to the page containing the picture and there's a frame at the top of the page that Google puts there with the pic in the top left corner. Click on that and it should take you to a blank page with nothing but the pic. Copy that URL and either just paste it as a link or use URL.

That's not what I wanted. :eek: I'm trying to supply a link to the interview, not that single pic.

Anyways, I gave the wrong location for the pic - its on page 6, third line, last pic on right.

Mike

If you want the page rather than the picture, click the picture in the Google image search and then in the upper frame on the right is a link that says "Remove frame" with an X next to it. Click that and then copy and paste the resulting URL.

And to derail this thread further, with some reservations, I provide a quick quiz:

"Chicken for my lunch,

chicken for my dinner,

Chicken, chicken, chicken,

I'm a finger-lickin' winner."

Artist? Album? Song?

Peace.

--s-uu

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Archived