Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

shrug, help advice needed! Oo

Braxat

ALL RIGHT. so, ive decided to tackle the hard part of FUR ELISE (beethoven) but im not too sure on how to approach it, i know we are not supposed to have tabs or anything so im uploading the part im talking about in PDF to my private server: http://67.192.180.182/descargas/benja/elise.pdf

im not too sure if i should be barring these notes or not, any ideas on how youd play it?

im just baffled at how its played:

and i wanna see if i can get it down or if id better move on to another easier piece =p

thanks for taking the time!

I Am But A Solution In Search Of A Problem.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what level your playing is at but I do know that this would take a lot of time and technical chops to perfect. Personally, I don't like this part of the song, I used to play a simplified version that just skipped this part completely and no one ever asked me about it. I got lots of positive comments on the simple version. If you're just starting to move into the classical guitar realm I would suggest going for something easier, check out your local music store for the graded Royal Conservatory of Music series(no tab) and start at book one. It's so much more encouraging when you can play an easy piece well, as opposed to constantly butchering a high level of difficulty piece. Take a look at this site, some of the easier composers are Carulli, Guiliani and Gaspar Sanz, you will have to sift through a bit, they all have some harder to play songs too,

Jim

http://www.classtab.org/

thanks for the heads up! you wouldnt happen to have the easier version core or tab lying around somewhere now do you?

im actually working on a "beginners" book since it has been about a year since i actually played and im re-learnign the songs and bla bla, cant remember the name though songs seem pretty simple, im am just about to work on Echos by stepan Rak this instant...

thanks again!

Yep, same version that i have just skips the hard parts or as i call them piano solos =p =)

fighting with getting back to "sight reading" now, sigh.. the pain!

Archived