Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

room feels right, finally...

Maybe I'm just spoiled by over 20 years of having a studio at my disposal. But when I moved to a cool bachelor pad downtown, my dedicated writying/recording room never felt right. And when I got married and moved to a home in the 'burbs; the writing/recording space (a finished attic) never seemed quite right.

Well, yesterday I picked up the drum kit from the studio... my brother had asked me to take it away a while ago. I set ity up in the attic today and, wow... the room looks like a MUSIC ROOM again. Now, it always had mics, guitars, amps,basses, keyboards.... never felt right. Not only feels better now, but the Rock'N'Roll GirlFriend is in heaven... she wants to play the drums.

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only feels better now, but the Rock'N'Roll GirlFriend is in heaven... she wants to play the drums.

Get that girl some lessons, if she don't know how already, and start giggin' with her. That'll put you in Heaven fer sher, duder...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Archived