Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Blair to Resign due to Bush Lies

[quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: [b] First of all, you're not "lone" - your buddy Mr. Wow is with you! So are a few others. I imagine it's kind of fun to see yourself as the "lone little voice of dissent", but it ain't the case.[/b][/quote]Oh, I've pointed that out to him repeatedly - there are quite a lot of very vocal and a few not so vocal conservatives here. He ignores it. I'm not sure what's so satisfying about this fantasy of being "the lone voice of reason in an ocean of looney liberals," but fantasy it is. Mark, your perception of the people here is just plain wrong. You don't piss people off because you disagree with their "liberal" point of view, you piss them off because you consistently put words and assumptions in other people's mouths that just plain aren't there. [quote][b] Secondly, not everyone who disagrees with you is a "liberal", a term which somehow seems to make it into the vast majority of politically-related posts you put up, and always seems to be doled out with more than a modicum of of vitriol. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a "liberal", Mark.[/b][/quote]Very true, and even if they are, that doesn't automatically make them extremist liberals. Many of us simply feel that the whole "liberal" and "conservative" thing is lame anyway, so it's tiresome to listen to somebody constantly define everything according to these labels. [quote][b] Thirdly, for someone who accuses others of negativity, your posts are consistently among the most bitter and hate-filled of any that I've read. [/b][/quote]I would have to agree. :( Once again Mark, you keep seeing things that aren't there. Any time someone criticizes the administration or the actions of our country you seem to think they are "hate filled." That's sad. I'm sure you must have some faults and some things about yourself that could stand improvement - do you hate yourself too?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Charlie-brm: [b]An American soldier being taken to a briefing by a UN commander and then following their orders? That's a stretch. My favorite BS story is how the special forces rescued Jessica Lynch. Man, the book and movie deals must be phenomenal to keep the spin going on that one.[/b][/quote]I just read that she has signed a million dollar book deal. :rolleyes:

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

Archived