Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My New Album Spam

Seamy ALB

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We are going to be on the first hour of tonights Death By Decibles on Queens University Radio 1134 MW/AM or www.queensradio.org/player from 9pm to 10 pm GMT.

Playing stuf that influenced us and also debuting some stuff from New Dawn Evolution!!

Thanks to Dave for having us on!!

Hi Davio, we have set up a paypal link on our myspace the album is £8 plus £1.50 P&P to where ever in the world, for simplicity.

The guy who is working on our main site is talking about using google checkout, I am not familiar with it. I'm open to suggestions. It will be released digitally later in the year but the cd is worth it / better in my opinion. With our last album delivery to the States was normally only a few days.

I hope you like it if you buy it.

Hi Davio, we have set up a paypal link on our myspace the album is £8 plus £1.50 P&P to where ever in the world, for simplicity.

The guy who is working on our main site is talking about using google checkout, I am not familiar with it.

I hope you'll get around to setting up Google check-out, I've used it before and it's handy. Plus it means not setting up a Paypal account. I don't have one and I am very keen on keeping it that way.

Have I PM'ed you already?

"I'm a work in progress." Micky Barnes

The Ross Brown Shirt World Tour

I have just added a Google checkout button to our myspace for those who prefer that method. P&P is in that total, would ya's let me know if there any problems as thats the first I've used it.

Ed, I'll check my messages later as I've got to get ready for work.

Cheers

Seamy

Chad, if you haven't got The Blood - A Little Bitter's debut album - do yourself a favour and take the 2-cd package. You'll come out cheaper and have TWO great releases.

Seriously, it would be worth it for Seamy's bass playing alone, but that would be selling the music short. The Blood is packed with great songs, excellently written, played and produced. The lyrics are meaningful and insightful and the interaction between the three musicians is spot on. If I were to compile a top 10 of favourite all-time albums, it would definitely make it to the first 5 of the list.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to the second release :thu: Seamy, I'll place an order later today, mate !!!

Well we got the 1st 2 shows over us at the weekend, it was great to be "me" again!! Playing our own material both the old stuff and the new was such a blast. We had months of rehersal's and I could not imagine a band being tighter.

I re strung, freshed up the batteries and did some minor setup work on my Warwick, that bass just sounds incredible and we where off. We had worked out a set of 13 of our own tunes and a little Rush snippet seeings we where playing one of the shows in Belfast's legendary Limelight Venue. We also added in AC/DC's TNT for the craic of it. Both gigs where such fun, it was a relief also to get our new album actually out. I have been the "Project Manager" on this, planing practice - writing sessions, booking the recording, organising the art work, gigs etz...... so it is such a buzz to get the cd's out there.

Here are some photo's:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/Seamy123/NDE/099DesktopResolution.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/Seamy123/NDE/054DesktopResolution.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/Seamy123/NDE/097DesktopResolution.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/Seamy123/NDE/098DesktopResolution.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/Seamy123/NDE/100DesktopResolution.jpg

• 2 months later...

We have put up the full version of Genghis for your listening pleasure, I think it is the heaviest thing we've done yet and Mr A sung his nuts off!!

Wee bit of warning there is one swear word and a lot of anger on this one. It is a great rock song though!!

You can check out the track & buy the album from www.myspace.com/alittlebittermusic

Let us know what ya's think!!

I've just found out that Myspace have decided to prevent people from selling things via their myspaces. I will have to get the main ALB site going a bit better. We tried a bit of a re-work but it is currently in a mess. You can buy the cd from it though. I will try and get something sorted tomorrow.

D*mn those MySpace b*st*rds :grin: I placed an order through your site, Seamy. If you don't have PayPal (like me) it still accepts the order and you just pay with your credit card. Guess I should just go ahead and create a PP account and get it over with, though :)

• 3 weeks later...

just listened to the track dark tide - man! that's totally rockin! if you ever toured to denmark I'd come and see you!

as a wholesome I think the track is ace, only thing I would ever complain about is I think the bass is a bit to low in the mix - kinda hard to hear all those ripping riffs you do so well! but I have to think that - after all that's what I listen for. No doubt about that if we ever were to dual on the bass you'd tear me a new one.

give the band a hollar from denmark - u guys kick ass!

just listened to the track dark tide - man! that's totally rockin! if you ever toured to denmark I'd come and see you!

crusie, do yourself a favour and order both albums (they come cheap that way, and believe me you want them). Seamy's bass sits well in the cd mix, but naturally some of it is lost in cyberspace. Here is a link to my review of the new album. I'm sure there's a thread with my review of their debut album as well, but just for you: it's almost as good as the new one, and a definite must have if you want more of Seamy's "ripping riffs".

Hi Crusie, thanks for the kind words!! I'd love to play Denmark, I'd love to tour Europe, buy a cd man help make it happen.

Honestly I belive that mp3 over computer speakers isn't the best way to hear a song if you where to whack the cd into a decent stereo you would feel the thunder. If we where to jam man it would be all about the fun!!

I'll let the guys know about our widening fanbase!!

Cheers

Seamy

Archived