Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Name my band!

The Metro Gnomes

I love this one!

That came to me out of the blue like 10 at night.

I pictured a lawn gnome looking figure with highlights in his beard, waxed eyebrows and a mani-pedi...

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind"- George Orwell

Lonesome Jack;a nickname my brother took to himself for a very short time when he was a teenager.

Ledbetter Hill;There is a history to that name for me. It's the name of a place in Arkansas that I heard about one time when my dad took me along while he was looking for Ford Model As and parts for 'em. A guy named Donald Heathcot, a typical Southern "good ol' boy" guy all the Model A aficionados looked up to, said it was badly infested with rattlesnakes, and it wasn't a good place to go looking for anything much but snakebite.

I kinda picture it in a stark, simple logo with a blocky, Gothic style font, in greys and umbers. It was probably the name of the band I was gonna be in, till the guitarist decided he wanted to resurrect his previous band instead of going with the three piece he, I and a drummer had been rehearsing for. We had narrowed it down to that one, or Lonesome Jack.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.