Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

AccuGroove Synergy

davio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that turns out to be a typo. I don't know if I can deal with another Accu-controversy. The guy makes a cabinet that three LowDowners like and own - it should have enough. Hopefully this is resolved quickly and that the amp is good enough that a few of us like it.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

As far as "resolved quickly"...I know Mark is a fantastic guy and makes some killer cabs but he does tend to take his time when it comes to changing things. Whether it's to "get it right" or for other reasons people have suggested in the past, I don't know. I'm just looking forward to reviews and possibly trying this one out some time in the future.

I posted the screen capture to compare with any future changes. We know that in the past Accugroove hasn't been great about providing information about features changing.

Vista's UI is lovely, actually. I am happy Microsoft kept the look with Windows 7.

Gotcha. I figured the numbers posted earlier would suffice but that works too.

Actually, my only experience with Vista was setting up the gf's mother's laptop about 2 years ago...I hated it. XP Pro here at work and at home. I'll have some version of Vista when I get my new hard drive back from my dad in FL (he's loading it up with OS and software for me). Looking forward to getting almost up to date again.

Jeremy's son developed the transparent window thingy or something.

Archived