Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Shameless self-promotion: Dave gets music onto iTunes/etc...

Gruuve

Hey fellow bassists...be a while since I've been here, and I hope everyone's doing well.

I've achieved a small musical accomplishment that I'm pleased about. I've gotten two songs onto iTunes and Amazon (with Rhapsody and Yahoo!Music to follow in a week or two). They are:

Into You - artist shows as Wicked Truth

Happy Birthday Arabic Groove - artist shows as Dave Sisk

You guys have heard both of them, so no musical surprises or anything there. Life isn't treating me as well as I'd like these days, so I'm just glad to have some small successes. :cool:

If you haven't heard them before, you can certainly listen to the 30-second clips, but if you want to hear the whole songs hit Myspace instead: www.myspace.com/wickedtruthrocks . If you frequent Myspace already, then please add me as a friend if you'd like. Feel free to listen and forward links to anyone you'd like...I'm not in a situation where I can tour, so I'll take any free promotion I can get! :thu:

Cheers!

Dave aka "Gruuve"

Old bass players never die, they just buy lighter rigs.

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Picker. We'll see I guess. It sure would be nice to actually make money off music for once...LOL!

Cheers,

Dave aka "Gruuve"

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Duel 'em baby!

Neither of the recordings nor performances nor mixes is perfect, but ya know what? Sometimes you just gotta go with what you got. It's quite a long process to write, record, mix, master, etc., even one song entirely by yourself. Trent Reznor, Moby, etc....eat your heart out!

Gruuve

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Hey David. Yeah, everything's OK in the grand scheme of things. Just dealing with some "relationship issues". But sometimes without some rain, it's hard to appreciate the sunshine.

Cheers!

Gruuve

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

...I LOVED the female sighing. Is she a cutie?...

Actually, yes she's a hottie. You shoulda seen what I had to do to get her to moan just right.

Gruuve

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Actually, yes she's a hottie. You shoulda seen what I had to do to get her to moan just right.

Gruuve

And to think that sometimes I wonder why there aren't more female bassists frequenting this forum... :rolleyes::(

Peace.

--SW

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Gruuve

And to think that sometimes I wonder why there aren't more female bassists frequenting this forum... :rolleyes::(

Peace.

--SW

Like a female bassist wouldn't laugh at that joke...

Gruuve

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Archived