Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Leslie 043075 connector kit question

ArnoldLayne

Hello, I'm back...

https://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=18&Number=1963910&Searchpage=1&Main=139814&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post1963910

I finally got a new 6C4 tube and replaced the one with the broken prong (V7). It did not fix the percussion. I switched the 2 6C4 tubes around and it works (put the new 6C4 at V8 and the non-broken existing one at V7). I did try this before I got the new 6C4 without luck.

Is the other old 6C4 tube bad as well? Everything else seems to be working. From the schematics I think that V7 is for the percussion matching transformer. What does that do? Might this still not be working properly and I just haven't realized it?

Also, I would like to move the 043075 connector kit from my old M and into the M3. I have not had any luck finding instructions on the web. I hate to guess and the M amplifier is a little different from the M3, I'm not sure if can just assmeble it the same way it is on the M. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Arnold

Prophet 6, '38 Hammond BC, HR40, 2 Leslie 760's, Prophet 08 PE, RD700GX, Ensoniq E-Prime, SCI Pro-One, TX-7, CP80, Arturia VI's

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived