Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

"Not even Jazz"

Ross Brown

My wife uses code words when I play with bad musicians.

The last time she said: "That was awful!"

I'm still trying to work out exactly what she meant.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife uses code words when I play with bad musicians.

The last time she said: "That was awful!"

I'm still trying to work out exactly what she meant.

yea, sometimes I can't figure out exactly what my wife is trying to tell me. Sometimes she will say "Your drummer sucks. I'll fire him! Just say the word." Not sure what she means....

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

• 2 weeks later...

Just a final report. We played White Room at the last two gigs. Was actually pretty good. Better than jazz for sure.

We did screw up Led Zeps Rock n Roll. The bass player miss counted the progression....

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

Counting is for poseurs and Sesame Street characters with fangs and weird accents.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Just funnin'. I messed up the song, or at least part of it.

Explain your comment. I stopped and thought. Not sure what you are getting at. :cry:

Archived