Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lowtones11

Hello,

I too am a newbie to this forum. After plodding along for the last 15 years or so without knowing anything about products ( if look at the gear listed in my signature, you'd think the only bass gear manufacturer is SWR), new players, or any new developments in the bass world I decided to subscribe to BP in an attempt to get with it a little and hopefully get off the plateau that has been making me sick of my playing for the last couple of years.

I've been checking the forum out for awhile. There seems to be varying level of players which all adds up to great resource for others to gain ideas and learn from. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better in the future.

All the best.

Louis

"It takes an awfully good drummer to be better than no drummer at all." Steve Millhouse

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to The Fray. I hope you've seen the stupid nonsense that I'm about to do previously and understand where it came from...

Welcome to the lowdown. Sit back, relax, and join in with the discussions.

You're a discussions.

I hope you've seen the stupid nonsense that I'm about to do previously and understand where it came from...

You're a discussions.

I enjoy it, actually... even tho I have no idea where it came from.

You´re a from. :D

Brought to you by Juancarlin.

www.juancarlinmusic.com

http://www.youtube.com/JuanCarlinMusic

www.facebook.com/JuanCarlinMusic

Instagram: @JuanCarlinMusic

Glad you could join us. The variety is nice (mostly..).

Just don't be Erik. He walks funny.

You have no idea. And don't be Flem-ish either (though we do have someone from Belgium).

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived