Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Led Zep

Michael Patrick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone said they tuned down a tone - haven't had time to check yet - off to a rehearsal now with the Greek acoustic band. Which Zep song can I get them to cover Bouzouki style, I wonder?

dUH...Battle of Evermore :):rawk: Should work!

There should be some lovelies from LZ3, too. How about "Tangerine"?

Interesting...

On YouTube...I did a search, and many of the LZ London show videos are being pulled by YouTube, and the message reads:

"This video is no longer available due to copyright claim by Warner Music Group"

Here's one of the web pages:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=led+zepplin+london&search=Search&session=DxYwYYav4wxl2W4K66m-hkFwiti0eH6KxW_6Ckbxgiave_vtVJHx37uGQVCv6EuaZgy1aRfiWJG7C84Lid_zADgNeCjVLZ3sP4O4eOZYSRQ69etN94kyE8KZb-iuPAlGTf2Lj4PJTyi0cQVfPu5ylGMOTA97qJ3STUppCX3Uw8mMYTaR0RN0K95QuW4ziFUJ-MJA0R-5lqT16UYellRJ4fizTUdeYpOQlZ4XZhfBMsviQmlhJ6G0S3-Y84NzhZCA

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

Interesting...

On YouTube...I did a search, and many of the LZ London show videos are being pulled by YouTube, and the message reads:

"This video is no longer available due to copyright claim by Warner Music Group"

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=led+zepplin+london&search=Search&session=DxYwYYav4wxl2W4K66m-hkFwiti0eH6KxW_6Ckbxgiave_vtVJHx37uGQVCv6EuaZgy1aRfiWJG7C84Lid_zADgNeCjVLZ3sP4O4eOZYSRQ69etN94kyE8KZb-iuPAlGTf2Lj4PJTyi0cQVfPu5ylGMOTA97qJ3STUppCX3Uw8mMYTaR0RN0K95QuW4ziFUJ-MJA0R-5lqT16UYellRJ4fizTUdeYpOQlZ4XZhfBMsviQmlhJ6G0S3-Y84NzhZCA

Another sign that a DVD is in the works.

OK, I KNOW I just posted in here mentioning that Plant did play the harp, and it's not here?

Yeah, he played harmonica to great effect (pun intended) all over their cover of Memphis Minnie's "When The Levy Breaks" on the fourth, officially unnamed album, commonly referred to as "IV", "Zoso", "Symbols", "Stairway", etc...

FWIW, I've seen photos of him trying out various acoustic and electric guitars in shops, as well.

Jason Bonham is a thoroughly enjoyable drummer, very much in his Father's mold. I saw him play with Jimmy Page back on Page's Outrider "solo-album" tour.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Interesting...

Another sign that a DVD is in the works.

I downloaded Kashmir so if anyone wants a copy . . . !

Warners are stupid, the youtube stuff is just a grainy free advert for the official material which reaches exactly the right niche market. Talk about slow witted!

I'll be away from the Internet for about three weeks after Friday though.

I checked the tuning, they are down a whole step. Most of you know what they means, but just in case, Stairway's in G, not A, Good Times is in D, not E Black Dog in G, not A etc....

What Jimmy Page in anything other than standard tuning! NO Way!

Wonder what the new Linkin Park album would sound like if they didn't have Perfect Circle to steal from.

I think he was being ironic! ;) :grin:

The difference though is that presumably Jimmy used to use alternative tunings at his own bequest or because of the nature of the guitar parts, as opposed to retuning to make the vocal part easier. Not that I blame Robert; anyone who's tried to sing that material live knows it's a challenge and a half!

Archived