Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT- Xmas and other celebrated gift giving...

stamplicker

This year for chirstmas, the middle one (11) want's drum lessons which is iffy, since he didn't stick to the guitar learning, but drools over the circle skins I have. The Youngest (5) from Santa wants a ball. <--just shocks me some of things he comes up with.

the Oldest (19) wants whatever is "in style" and grandkids (2 & 3 and another on the way) are everything and anything in the toy catalogue. The GF is fairly easy, Minus wanting a house of her own,(still working on that), a Tea-pot to match the rest of her dishes and slippers are scratched since I got her some tonight.

Now the middle one wants to do his own Christmas shopping for mom and myself, but for the life of me I have no idea what I want, to be honest, I'm just pleased to see them smile and be healthy. Soooooooooooo, let me have it, what's your little ones, significant others and yourself asking for? say $25 price range each item? Or/And if you could have anything you want with a max of $25. Tying not to limit anyone or any holiday as I don't know what gives what or how gifts are given for each holiday celebrated.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived