Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help buying guitar strings

kramerscw

Now that my band plays out I find that I'm going through sets of strings often enough to be concerned about price. Normally the deep discounting you can find on the internet for things does not seem to apply to guitar strings at all. I can get a drastically better price going to the store (way out of my way). Every site seems to want to charge the normal street price with no volume discounts.

Anyone have any internet sites they recommend that will sell, say, 10 sets of strings or more at a time for a good price? I must be missing something as I have to believe there are sites that will sell the full boxes of strings for a good price.

Scott W

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot. The search engine sucks. Search for "strings" older than 1 week and nothing turns up. Newer than 6 months found it. Go figure.

https://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=19&Number=1843002&Searchpage=3&Main=133732&Words=strings&topic=0&Search=true#Post1843002

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Archived