Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Well, it IS a lefty...

Werewolf by Night

Well, it is a lefty...

"RARE GRETSCH ELLIOT EASTON TRUSS TRUSSROD COVER" on eBay :rolleyes:

"Buy It Now" price: US $37.95 :freak::D:crazy:

______________ http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/b9/4d/0eed_1.JPG

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what are ya gonna do but the whole SG part by part

I don't know what you would do with that

Hahhahh! Yeah... pretty small start on a guitar there, huh? :D

By the way, it's from a Gretsch E.E. sig-model guitar, which happens to be a particularly cool guitar that's no longer being made. The Gibson "Inspired By Elliot Easton" SG that you refer to there is a pretty recent introduction, but also looks to be pretty nifty as pricey SGs go...

If only I weren't saving up for a Gold Top, I'd be all over this.

:rolleyes: :grin:

Actually I think it will work quite well on a rightie guitar. If one forgot what guitar they were playing, they could simply look down at the cover - wouldn't have to try and read it upside down!

Reverbnation stuff

More Reverbnation stuff

I feel happy! I feel happy!

"Actually I think it will work quite well on a rightie guitar. If one forgot what guitar they were playing, they could simply look down at the cover - wouldn't have to try and read it upside down!"

...for those of us with short term memory loss.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

Elliott Easton is one of my favorite unsung guitar players. His licks are always appropriate and tasty but almost subdued in the context of the song. Great stuff.

But the man is an endorsement whore... and more power to him, if I were a celebrity who could easily disappear in a small crowd of musicians I'd probably trade my name for as many quality instruments as I could manage, too. ;)

He's endorsed Dean Guitars, Kramer, Gretsch, Gibson and probably a bunch more over the past 25 years.

I liked the Kramer in a quirky sort of way.. but I guess that describes Elliot and his guitar style, too. ;)

This one is weird with two dark colors. Every other I remember seeing had a white pickguard. Oddly, this is the only picture I was able to find on Google.

http://www.vintagekramer.com/mine6_files/ee_pro.jpg

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

It's a tougher-rocking-stocking-stuffer if ever there was one! :D

It must have come off a lefty EE-sig Gretsch; note, however, that the new Gibson "Inspired By" EE-SG lefty has a righty-oriented truss-rod cover. No respect, I tell ya! :D Maybe for the reason splitting hare (hmmmnn, izzatt a reference to a leaving-lepus?) and Wolfgangsta give for putting lefty-script onna righty? :D

Neil- that Kramer (I remember them, too) reminds me of a Robin reinterpratation of various vintage Fender guitar and bass parts all put together, with, of course, the exception of the double-locking Floyd; and the Floyd doesn't seem to evoke Easton's overall style in my mind, though they were all over everything back then; seems kinda odd now in this context, really! Given Easton's penchant for retro and vintage guitars...

By the way, what Dean did he endorse? Was it another sig-model?

Archived