Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My Parker came today, a day early!!

spiral light

When I opened it at work I had a small audience, all were suitably impressed, especially by the weight of it (the neck seems to be heavier than the body, the case it came in heavier than the guitar). The neck is nice, thicker up at the top and slims down towards where it joins with the neck, nice fretboard, workmanship on it is good too. Haven't had much time to play it yet, I did tune it and play around a little, really nice!!
www.windhamhill.com - Shameless Advertising!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty cool. looks the same as my buddies. Sounded great too with the stock pickups. I didn't use the neck pickup much tho.

I think they are cool guitars and I like the stainless frets. They last a long time from what I have heard, and the intonation is excellent. Like little trangles. The tuning was great on the one I played. I didn't use the bar cuz he couldn't find it.

I think that is the model they used to have videos of Marc Seal playing. Couldn't find the videos again. Very sweet guitar and versitile as all getout.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Archived