Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NINJAM anyone?

pauldil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EmptinessOFYouth:

Ell i was on there with ya, and i still am, my name there is Dross

I know Emptiness but of coarse a couple of pricks had to make comments.. I'll let it go I have a real band to jam with whenever I want ..thanks for trying to help.. telling me I have a shitty mike! I could buy and sell his ass 1000 times over the little bastard!

Originally posted by ellwood:

I know Emptiness but of coarse a couple of pricks had to make comments.. I'll let it go I have a real band to jam with whenever I want ..thanks for trying to help.. telling me I have a shitty mike! I could buy and sell his ass 1000 times over the little bastard!
Guess I missed the firefight.

How much does ass go for nowdays?

Originally posted by Trucks.Of.Love:

Hmm.... don't know. When I was in the Phillipines years ago.... oh, never mind. LOL!

You tell me.

Well, I've poked around this app for the last hour. It has potential but it also has a long, long way to go.

I'll probably just stick to wanking around on backing tracks until I get a real band going. I kind of have to see the people I'm jamming with. I guess I'm old.

Sorry to hear about the warm welcome you got lee =( my settings are still mucked, I'm really really loud, so my noise is even worst then normal noise. but a bit of tweak'n and you'll be fine. highly doubt it's the mic but the level it's recording at. Therefor coming through to loud, yadda yada.. never got to hear you =( I've lowered mine, but it's still to loud. (think I need to adjust something out of the box). Hopefully I'll be on later on and get a chance to catch you and HT :D And yes HT, there's still lots of room for improvement on the program, but for what it offers now, it's not to bad. Show'd my Bro yesterday, and I think he needed a room alone with it for a bit. (phenominal keyboardist). Was humerious, the other day he was chatting with a trumpet player and told him some day they'll have to get together online and jam, and then I showed him ninjam. :D

So Ellwood. Once you have all the toys back in the pram will you be NINJAMming?

Is Fumble gettin in on it too?

I heard some very nice Jazz on there last night, didnt wanna stomp all over it so just soaked it up.

Ive not properly jammed with a keyboardist before either so thats been fun.... Even got me ol 12 stringer in on the action :)

Just need to sort out my timing now :freak:

"So Ellwood. Once you have all the toys back in the pram" :confused::confused: I'm afraid I don't know what that means?

Explanation :D

Stringo Yeah thanks mate it was fun :) I'll try and be a bit more focused on the task in hand next time.. ;)

Its especially good when you get a drummer and/or keyboard player on as well.

lol

You were doin some funky bass lines mate!

Im finding it hard to get a groove going on...

I suppose I could lead more its just no fun when nobody else joins in :)

an I spend most of the time procrastinating over which guitar to use.. then its out of tune.. and so on :)

I just listened back to bits of that jam Stringo..

How do you listen to the stuff afterwards? I find that the ogg files are broken up into hundreds of 4 second clips. Is there part of the program that stitches them back together?

if you do short sessions, its not bad, but anything longer then 40 minutes you have to think of something to occupy your time while it loads up. Saving to one file might be ok, but if you have someone come in and lays down so kickass track about 30 minutes in and you think CoooL, I can use that one track later to jam with, how easy is it getting out of mixdown? if you have no intent of using the mixes? then one track mixed down would be cool. depends on how the jam goes? Soooo, if it's not a saver jam (ind. tracks) can you mix it down at the end? or vice-a-versy :D haven't played with the setting yet, so maybe later tonight might jump on and see :D

Archived