Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: FBI holds woman over farting incident

spiral light

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think lighting a match (or any other type of fire) on a plane is more demented than anything. The article hints at some kind of medical condition, so that could be why it was a major stinkaroo.

Have you seen those commercials for Southwest Airlines, where somebody does somthing embarrassing, and then they announce the slogan "Want to get away for a while?" They didn't even let this poor gal back on the plane to "get away for a while".

Originally posted by miroslav:

Women "never" fart....

...but every once in awhile they're near a dog that does! ;)

The reason women don't fart too often is because they don't keep their mouths shut long enough to let the pressure build up.

:D

I'll be sure to try that line next time I'm wearing a helmet! :D:P
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Originally posted by Rampdog:

Personnaly, after reaching the half century mark I still find ripping out a good one, even in public, a satisfing and sometimes rewarding action.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Rampdog/fartgame.gif

I'll still rip off a nice one now and again around friends. Funny how I still think they're hilarious (I'm 35) and many of my friends have outgrown the hilarity of flatulence. My wife never farts. Seriously, I've heard her fart like twice in 12 years. Women are very adept at hiding them, but matches on an airplane?

Originally posted by Billster:

I think lighting a match (or any other type of fire) on a plane is more demented than anything.

Well, I don't know about you, but I remember planes with smoking sections and no shortage of people lighting up in there, constantly.

And planes didn't crash or anything... why is it so demented?

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington III.:

Originally posted by Billster:

I think lighting a match (or any other type of fire) on a plane is more demented than anything.

Well, I don't know about you, but I remember planes with smoking sections and no shortage of people lighting up in there, constantly.

And planes didn't crash or anything... why is it so demented?

Are you familiar with lighting farts? I used to think this was a metaphor, like `cutting one` or `ripping one`-but no, I lived in midstate N.Y. for quite a while, sometimes things get very slow and some of my friends introduced me to lighting farts. It`s methane, you can get quite a little fireball going. Now imagine that fireball on an airplane. Farts and matches are not a good combination.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Originally posted by King Kamehameha:

That's ridiculous. Girls don't fart. She must be a man.

You haven't heard my wife then :eek:

I do remember waking up one night with a rather gaseous stomach to see my wife at the bedroom door holding her nose and wafting the smell out of the room (one of mine). I have also woken woman and child from restful slumber (and shaken the bed) with my flatus. OK, too much information here.

www.windhamhill.com - Shameless Advertising!

Archived