Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Just sold my....

Bytored

I just sold my Sonex 180 for $400.00 on ebay.....Yesssssss.... I liked it but it was time if ya know what I mean. Now it time to get serious about a Carvin, PRS, Carvin..... No PRS. No Carvin.... Damn.

Any Carvin and PRS owners out there want to give a comparitive review of both guitars, say like a CA Carved Top vs. an PRS SE or somthing along those lines?

What can this strange device be?

When I touch it, it gives forth a sound

It's got wires that vibrate, and give music

What can this thing be that I found?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Carvin wins hands down on value, especially against a US PRS. Both are great - in a perfect world, you'd get both. For me, economics would dictate the Carvin first, the PRS later, if these were the two front runners for me.
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Scott, yes I did, thank you :thu:

I brought this up again for some new responces. I want a good guitar and for what I am gonna spend I want to be damn sure and thouroghly research and get opinions from people, because I am unable to test drive a Carvin or PRS, and I trust the peoples opinions here.

Saying that I am gonna call Carvin tommorow and see what we can put together. G.A.S. is a good thing :D

He's considering an SE model PRS, though, which would mean probably below $600, which changes the whole bang-for-buck equation.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..... you are right. details huh! :rolleyes:;) Thats probably because I want new and a new PRS, A 22, or 24, is way to much compared to a comparable Carvin unless you buy used.

Archived