Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: wow 11 jear old girl!

wietse

Originally posted by TheOtherLee:

Originally posted by Sasquatch51:

Fleh..

And by fleh I mean, yes shes very good... But I dont know why but female singers have never really floated my boat :)

Yes. I know what you mean. All vocalists should be male. Female vocalists are completely useless. Women should not be allowed to sing in public (or in private for that matter. not even in the shower) This girl, although talented, has no place in the music business, because she is a female vocalist. She should be sent back to cheerleading school where she can be disciplined daily until she accepts her place and realizes the folly of her aspirations to sing in public and accepts her role as a cheerleader. The nerve. What would ever make her believe that anyone would want to listen to her...a FEMALE singer. Some people! Just because she is perfectly on pitch (99.99% of the time) with a sweet, pure, powerful and confident voice....WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!?!!?! The little harlot!!! :P:D
Well thats not what I said. If thats what you beleive mate then please dont associate my opinion with yours.
Sas was being tongue in cheek, Lee. Infact, he's a man-eating Yeti, so it could even have been someone else tongue or cheek or both!! :eek::eek:
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bluesape:

Originally posted by Sasquatch51:

quote:

Fleh..

And by fleh I mean, yes shes very good... But I dont know why but female singers have never really floated my boat
:)
Yes. I know what you mean. All vocalists should be male. Female vocalists are completely useless. Women should not be allowed to sing in public (or in private for that matter. not even in the shower) This girl, although talented, has no place in the music business, because she is a female vocalist. She should be sent back to cheerleading school where she can be disciplined daily until she accepts her place and realizes the folly of her aspirations to sing in public and accepts her role as a cheerleader. The nerve. What would ever make her believe that anyone would want to listen to her...a FEMALE singer. Some people! Just because she is perfectly on pitch (99.99% of the time) with a sweet, pure, powerful and confident voice....WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!?!!?! The little harlot!!!
:P:D
Well thats not what I said. If thats what you beleive mate then please dont associate my opinion with yours.
Sas was being tongue in cheek, Lee. Infact, he's a man-eating Yeti, so it could even have been someone else tongue or cheek or both!!
:eek::eek:

Thats also a matter of opinion. To me, Sas was exploiting a perfectly valid opinion and twisting it into something it wasnt by being facetious in his own "hilarious" way :rolleyes: . Tounge in cheek would have been making the comment without bringing my opinion into it.

Really spliting hairs here, and needlessly so. There are some consummate kidders here, and I'm certain no intent was to besmirch anything you said. Sas is a joker, as are a number of us. There was no attempt to joke at your expense. :)
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

C'mon, Lee...you can't be serious. I was just kidding around. No harm intended...in fact, I thought it would be pretty obvious that was a tongue-in-cheek post (hell, I even put a smilie in there just to make sure).

I think we all need to learn not to take ourselves so seriously. However, if you can't take the kidding and joking around, I will refrain from responding to any of your posts from here on out. No problem..no harm, no foul.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Originally posted by Starcaster:

To me, it seemed that Sasquatch was making it sound as though Lee #2 was expressing a chauvinist opinion, which he wasn't.

Yes. It seems that Lee thought the same thing. Your grasp of the obvious is astounding, as is your willingness to weigh in on something that doesn't concern you in the least and resurrect a misunderstanding that was already settled. Would you like to see a full-scale, all-out flame-war? We can probably get that going if you want to.

Reif was able to discern the fact that I was joking. I included the appropriate smilies in my post so that no one would think I was being serious. However, some people take themselves very seriously and I can respect that. I refuse to apologize because I don't think I was wrong. However, out of respect to Lee, I have agreed to refrain in the future. I have no problem with that, and Lee seems to be happy with it. The best thing YOU can do is go on about your own business. Neither party addressed you in any of the posts.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Archived