Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

adapter for wah pedal...

owens hound

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have it power chained with some Boss pedals with that multi plug power extension cord from Boss, but I had to shape one plug rubber part with a knife because the cry baby power input is a bit recessed in a narrower hole. It means however that it has the same power needs of Boss stuff, 9 volts DC with + in the tip...if I remember well..

Guess the Amp

.... now it's finished...

Here it is!

Originally posted by alfonso:

I have it power chained with some Boss pedals with that multi plug power extension cord from Boss, but I had to shape one plug rubber part with a knife because the cry baby power input is a bit recessed in a narrower hole. It means however that it has the same power needs of Boss stuff, 9 volts DC with + in the tip...if I remember well..

I did the same thing. It would have been better to just buy a longer barrel connector and cut off the plug, solder in the thinner one, but...

I also came up with a better solution. Since both my Boss TU-2 AND my Peterson Strobostomp (OBVIOUSLY..I don't use both at the same time. So anal retentive I am NOT...) have a "daisy chain out" for power. I made a longer than normal cable to go from the DC out on whichever tuner, out to the wah. It's cool for me because the pedalboard sits on my left, and this one power cable goes then from the tuner (far right upper on the pedalboard) over to powe the wah which is on my left on the floor (other side of the mic).

That way other than the signal cables, I just plug in off of the already powered tuner to supply the wah, plus the DC cable I bought fits. When I had cut the one plug it still wasn't solidly connected.

====================================================

Check out my original music at

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/jacker

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice,

but not in practice."

Archived