Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How do you handle it?

Hardtail

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't anticipation half the fun :) What axe are you waiting for?

Jason Sadites

www.sadites.com

New CD 'WEVE' available now! Featuring performances by: Tony Levin, Kenny Aronoff, Marco Minnemann, Brett Garsed, Gregg and Matt Bissonette, Chad Wackerman and more!

well, whatever u do ! DONT go on internet and read about it what ur waiting for or look at pics or anything it just makes u want it more and more, trust me, thats what i do =D
I Am But A Solution In Search Of A Problem.

I've never had to wait for a guitar to arrive. I arrive at the store, buy the guitar and take it home. ;)

I won't buy instruments online. They're simply too personal for me to risk buying online.

The one time I did buy an instrument on order, it was an inexpensive, stock Blueridge that I bought through a highly skilled luthier who made clear it would play like butta before he was done with it. He didn't lie. Since I had been without a decnet guitar for some time, the waiting from there was easy. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Never had the nerve to buy online. Now, I'm not afriad of the transaction, but the fact that every dang guitar just "feels" a little different.

Could be the wood density or type of finish (# of coats of laquer) or the temperature and humidity the day it was sprayed. Could be this neck radius is off a tad from the one before. Fret size and finish may differ. Hell, even the metal parts can have different characteristics :)

Bluesape,

My digital camera is busted. My father-in-law is bringing his out this weekend so I promise I'll show my entire collection (all two guitars).

It's got a real sweet tone. If you're ever in the market for yet another Strat, I highly recommend you check out a hard tail.

Archived